I still have the code reloading bug happening, although the changes from 0.9.0beta3 are in place. Changes to a node’s field content are only visible in the front end when I restart the server. I tried a lot of cache related stuff, only a server restart seems to do the trick
I’m not sure what I can give you to help. What I found is, that it works when I use @node. in the node’s view, I see the changes to the field’s value I made in the backend, while if I use @., I see a stale version of the field’s value.
I’ll gladly supply logs, etc, if you let me know what you need.
Edit: I’m running 0.9.1 on rails 5, ruby 2.3.0 on xenial.