PushType requires an full REST api. This will primarily be used by the admin engine, so we can redesign and redevelop the admin UI (moving a bit closer to a SPA), but the API should also be the basis for external integrations.
I’ll keep this topic up to date with a spec as it forms, progress and any related features/issues.
- Project: https://github.com/pushtype/push_type/projects/1
- Branch: https://github.com/pushtype/push_type/tree/api
- Nodes: CRUD actions plus delete, restore, trash, reorder
- Assets: CRUD actions plus delete, restore, trash
- Users: CRUD actions
Other dev required
- Nestable concern should validate a node’s parent accepts it as a child
- Add authentication hooks to auth engine
- Should admin controllers be namespaced the same way api controllers are for consitency? (seems to me they should be, even if the routes are not namespaces)
- Refactor admin js to use new API endpoints and remove api-like actions from admin.
Shared admin/api controller methods should be put in a shared concern in Core.